How do I change the directors of a shelf company?
If you want to try doing the job yourself, here’s what you have to do
- Register with CIPC. Here’s where you find out how.
- Enter the change of director details. Here’s where you find out how.
- When you receive the CoR39 by email from CIPC, have all the directors sign it and email it back to CIPC with all supporting documents. This is also detailed in the above link.
Now for what they don’t tell you –
- The Certified copy of any ID has to be stamped “FOR CIPC PURPOSES ONLY”.
- They recently added a requirement that they must also be dated.
- You can backdate the notice of the meeting – they’ll never know.
- You don’t have to have a meeting anyway – a resolution suffices.
There’s a much easier way. Engage us to do the job for you. http://harbourassociatesstore.co.za/shop-online/Additional-services/Change-of-company-directors/index.html