Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search Posts
Search in pages
Search Products
Filter by Categories
Company Secretarial
General Business
General Interest
Investing in Property
Personal Growth
Personal Wealth
Trusts and Estate Planning

The simple answer is that you can’t. SARS no longer issues Tax Clearance Certificates (TCC) and the reason is pretty obvious. They were valid for 12 months provided you kept your tax affairs up to date. If you didn’t, then you would be sitting with a document that looked fine but was invalid.

So now, what you get is a PIN, which you pass on to the customer who asked for a TCC. They can then go on to efiling, enter your Tax reference number and the PIN and see whether your tax affairs are up to date.

Your tax practitioner will get your tax affairs up to date and then apply for the PIN.

Need help with your Trust or Buisness?

Contact us today or set up a free meeting with our CEO, Derek Springett. We have been offering expert advice and business services since 1971. You can also visit our online store to see our full list of services.