Tax returns for your company
Every company or CC whether it has traded or not has to submit three tax returns in respect of each tax year. If you don’t know what you are doing, or leave it up to incompetent people to submit these returns, you and your business can be in for a bumpy ride and now that SARS is imposing monthly penalties, you could be in for a minimum of R200 each month for every outstanding return. With 48 years experience in Tax Returns and other financial services, Harbour & Associates is your obvious choice.
Company Tax returns must be submitted at these intervals:
- 1st provisional return, 6 months after the start of the tax year
- 2nd provisional return, at the end of the tax year
- Annual tax return, one year after the end of the tax year.
- For a February year end company these dates would be end August, end February, end following February.
- Late submission leads to a minimum R200 penalty (maximum R30 000) and interest every month that you are late and prevents you from obtaining a Tax Clearance when you need one (usually in a hurry).
- Your accounts have to be submitted electronically with your return, so they have to be up to date.
Let us handle your company’s tax returns while you focus on running a succesful business. You can contact our CEO, Derek Springett, for a free quote or book a free consultation with him to discuss your needs.